Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine to cure premature ejaculation ?

Dear sir i have been masturbating from last 10-12 years due to which semen falls before having sex with girls and sometimes i suffer with nightfall i find very difficult to have sex.please help me sir is there any medicine for this cureness and what will be the cost of medicines. so please tell me
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
This your wrong impression about masturbation,
It never gives any sexual problem,
It seems that this is purely psychological problem.
Take high nourishing food,green veggies,dry fruits.
You can take viagra after consulting your doctor.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor