Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine that will help me grow taller ?

im 20 yrs height is only 155 cm...i wanna grow taller at least 2 of drinkin glass of milk everyday and at the same time im also drinking Cherifier( growth supplement) ..and im wondering why i didnt taller...cause when i was born i have a length 20 inches..and the doctor said to my mom...that im a tall girl..please help kinda confused right now...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It is difficult to increase height after 20 yrs as fusion of epiphysis of long bones are there.
Do exercise like jumping rope,cycling,swimming, jogging.
Take high nourishing protein diet.
Take green veges,fruits.
Take multi vit supplements.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor