Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine or treatment to enlarge the penis ?

hallo !! doctor I am a male age 38,I am 5 10 Tall, I dont have any medical problem but recently I am having Gastic problem, a minure gastic ulcer, I smoke a bbit may be 5 cigerate a day, left drinking, my weight is 81 kg. Is there any medecine or treatment to make my penis big & a bit thick, now it expand approx 5 inches, I & many of my friends faceing this problem, we feel shy when we go to have sex with some lady its realy a disgrace to our life,
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for query
What do u mean by 'proper' doctor?
For gastritis and ulcer you can take pantoprazole 40 mg twice daily before food for one month and also sucrafate 3tsp twice daily for one month. Abstain from smoking and alcohol.
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor