Owl Image

Is there any medicine or herbal for treating or curing diabetes ?

Is there any medicine or herbal for trating or curing diabetes ? pls help?
Sat, 27 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response

Depending on the type of diabetes you have, either your body doesn’t make insulin, doesn’t make enough insulin, or doesn’t use insulin in the right way. Both the forms are equally bad and need good care and proper regular treatment. If not then both willlead to complications which might turn into life threatening problems at times. Ayurvedic treatment usually makes sugars go high after sometime instead of controlling it..so better avoid it..

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query.
Keep one point in mind that if there is no cure in alopathy,no pathy can cure diabetes.
If they claim cure have written consent for cure without giving alopathy medicines.
Ask for statistical data of cure.
I challenge to cure of established cases diagnosed by diabetologist and if they cure I will request to diabetic foundation people to recommend his name for Nobel prize !
Ok and bye.
Ok and bye.
  Anonymous's Response
I want to take the treatment of hair loss,i already loss the hair.So,please give the details to me.