Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine for growth of facial hairs(mustache & beard)?

Hello doctor. I m 23 old man from India and I want to know that is there any medicine or treatment for growth of facial hair (mustache & beard), my skin is soft and i think i have genetic problem because my father is also don t have much facial hair (beard) but he have mustache , plzz.. suggest me any medicine or treatment which is available in india and which will help me to grow facial hair (mustache & beard).
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  2571
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
I think your problem is genetic one ,in such cases medicines don1t work normally.But I still suggest you to consult some endocrinologist,person who can help you.
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
If your father has less then probably even you may have less hair growth over face(mustache/ beard).as you have rightly pointed out genetic.Some things that are genetic can't be helped with medicine easily ;and if at all any medicine is available it can also harm you than doing good.If you can let it grow naturally ;still if you desperately want consult a dermatologist who can help.
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor