Is there any medicine available to increase the length of penis?

Looking medicine to increase penis length and thickness I am 35 years old. I am suffering about my penis length. It's normally 4.5" and lean. Doctor, are there any medicine (pill or lotion) where I can buy easily? If there is medicine let me know how should I apply or use and how long does it take become nearly 6"
I did not get any treatments before by this
Sat, 28 Dec 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for writing to HCM

No,there are no medicines available to increase the length of penis.
You have absolutely normal size penis.Orgasm doesn't depend upon size.Only outer 1/3 rd of vagina is sensitive for sex,so it doesn't matter how long penis you have.In fact excess long size has certain disadvantages like it irritates cervix.
If you still want,You can try Jelqing exercise for increasing the length of penis.
Hope i have answered your query.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan