Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Is there any means where I can increase my height ?

Hi! I am 28 yrs old and my height is 5 feet. I heard a lot about height increasing stretching exercises . I wanted to know is there any means to still increase my height to atleast 2-3 inches.Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Senorita, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
The chances of increasing your height at this age are Highly unlikely as the normal bone growth stops by 25 years of age. May be, in addition to stretching exercises you can try swimming and skipping.

Good Luck and Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Usman Imtiaz's  Response
By this age epiphysis of the bones are closed that means there will be no growth after the closure. There are products in the market claiming they can increase the height but they just don't work so my advice to you will be not to fall in such traps and eat healthy stay healthy. :-)
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor