Is there any kind of skin transplant or anything they can do to save our baby ?

I'm almost seven months pregnant, and my fiance and I have recently been informed that our baby doesn't have a belly wall which is causing all the internal organs to be outside the body. My doctor said there isn't any kind of skin transplant that can be done to save the baby, but I believe otherwise. I'm going to be having a C-Section and I'm going to deliver at St.Vincent's which has a high risk OB unit. Is there any kind of skin transplant or ANYTHING they can do to save our baby?

Wed, 25 Nov 2009