Is there any interrelationship between penis size and premature ejaculation? Related?

has penis size got anything to do with premature ejaculation?
Thu, 4 Aug 2011
's  Response

any natural medicines or oil or anythng to enlarge the penis and also to make thicker

Dr. Chandra,
Homeopath
's
 Response
hello
there is norelation with size and premature ejuculation. the mental condition some time rediuce it.dont think about it too much. keep coolfree mind and dont think about it too much
wishing you good health.
srinivasan.2024's  Response

The size of the penis dosn't matter....because  the sensitive areas of trhe woman are 1) clitoris and 2) G - spot.  The Ist is located below in the front top cap of the vagina and the IInd is located in the inner top of the vagina 2 inch from the entrance... the major sensitive nerves are  located in the few cm around the mouth to  inward are of the vagina  ..  sothat these are all enough to tune 100% to orgasm by the small penis... but it should be needed sufficiant erection....  the size doesn't matter....

Size does't matter to premature ejaculation. However many says that if your penis is long enough it's harder to get harder erection.

veera's  Response

Mt penis is very short may be due to organs problem..it does not grow nearly my age is 26 but my penis long is only 2cm whats the problem plz reply it

nihar's  Response
i dont think so :D
Manoj's  Response
All that a man requires for a satisfactory sex is a 2 inch or 5 centimeter long penis that too on erection. So size does not matter it’s the satisfaction that the partner gets.
Anoop Gururaj's  Response
hope if we can have more informations about the said subject