Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Is there any homeopathy treatment for subserous fibroid ?

hi am a house wife aged 26 years. i have a child aged 4 years. i found out the subserous fibroid of 6 cm at the time of my pregnancy . but after 3 years after my pregnancy, i found it to be 15cm now ,the allopathic doctors have advised me to take the surgery and go for pregnancy .i am afraid of the side effects of the surgery and wish to have a second child. now at present , am undergoing a homeopathy treatment, to shrink fibroids . can i continue? would the fibroids shrink ? do the natural treatments like this have considerate effects on shrinking fibroids/
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  806
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response

welcome to hcm,
there is very good and safe treatment for utrine fibroid.this can be squeez to its end,but it is adviseable to your pelvis ultra sound at post it to me ,enable me to arrive at right diagnosis and to see the size and number .
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Sat, 29 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
you are devloping fibroide in your body it is a serious case you need to consult a MS for is the only solution in your case.size of your tumer is enlarged enough .so consult doctor.
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
ideally speaking if it is solitary fibroid surgical procedure to remove the tumor would hve been a definitive treatment
minimal invasive surgical procedures like laparoscopic surgery would be a good choice
respond of the fibroid to homeopathic treatment will be better understood by the treating doctor
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rastrapati Choudhury's  Response
definitely there is treatment in homeopathy,but if the fibroids are bigger in size better you go for the surgical procedure to remove fibroid,and continue the homoeo treatment
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Riyaz Nazimudheen's  Response
Dear patient,

I know this is a thread for homeopathy. But i would like to give you a small advice,taking ayurveda medicines will help you much better than homeopathic drugs.

There are many natural ways to shrink the fibroid and also to regulate your periods.

pls conatct an ayurveda doctor who will help you or contact me for more details
Answered: Sun, 13 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Prafulla Kumar Nayak's  Response
Yes Hahnemannian Homeopathy can remove the fibroid. It has been successfully treated by many experienced homeopathic physicians. There are mainly two type of approach one is accurate constitutional prescription & another is organopathic. It can only be possible after detailed & complete chronic case histry taking followed by RADAR homeopathic medical software analysis (=repertorization). The treatment progress will be evaluated by serial USG of uterus at 4 to 6 monts intervals. You have to be very cautious for metrorhagia & to report your treating physician immediately.
Keep on continuing homeopathy till fibriod disappears.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor