Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Is there any homeopathy treatment for Multiple System Atrophy ?

My father suffering from disease. Please Advise Homeopathy Treatment for MSA-C ( Multiple System Atrophy ). Symtoms are: Imbalance while walking. Slurry Speech, Problem in Writing. Age: 55M, Height: 6 2 . Problem from last 2 years. he is okay while on bed and on chair while sitting. Some time head spins while on bed too. BP is normal, normally high. He never had common cold from last 20 years or so.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Oct 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  669
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Hello Arunendra,
Better to do a MRI test . your grandfather or grandmother suffering same problem or this is the fast-time in your family .. consult a neurologist and do not hide any information
Wish your father Good Health
Answered: Fri, 14 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Praveen Tayal's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.

The symptoms your father is having are more likely to be due to degenerative brain diseases like Parkinson's disease. Related middle ear disease or cervical spondylosis may be responsible for spinning of the head. He needs a thorough evaluation from a neurologist along with investigations like MRI brain after which some treatment can be suggested.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Praveen Tayal

Answered: Fri, 14 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor