Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Is there any homeopathic substitute for oberid ?

hi,i am 32 yrs female ,i am quite obese with nearly 87 kgs weight, doctor prescribed me tab oberid once daily,but i am a bit cautious and wants something in homeopathy.
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,
reducing weight is safe by homeopathy but before going to that make sure
follow strict diet and regimen.
exercise and walking atleast 45 mins .
avoid smacking.
avoid fried food stuffs and seasoned foods .
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
First it will be better if we can pin point the cause for obesity, which can be due to thyroid or hormonal imbalance or familial trait or any other reason. If the cause is found then that is to be cured first. Otherwise in Ayurveda we use trifla with kali marich sonth pipli and guggul, mixture of these herbs are available in tablet form under the name medhohar guggul, i usually recommend dashmool arisht along with this to reduce obesity along with dietary check and regular exercise.
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor