Is there any home remedy to flush out extra doses of aspirin and exedrine ?

My friend took too many Extra Strength Exedrines (3) and added an additional 8 aspirins also,within a very short amount of time. He made it through the night but still feels quezzy. His main first symptom was abdominal pain , then became very dizzy. He made it through the nite, but still does not feel the samel Could we give him some home remedy to help absorb or to pass the stuff out of him? Any suggestions? Thanks Sharon Bay Area, California
Fri, 13 Jan 2012