Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Is there any home remedy of body ache after having chikengunia ?

hi doctor ...... my husband is 24 years old.... he had suffered chickengunia 6 months ago... but till now he e has complaint of whole body pain and phlegm???? he has taken lot of medicines regarding this problem bt alas no use.... can u suggest some home remedies???
Thu, 26 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Chickengunia gives lots of pain and stiffness of the joints after recovery.This will remain for some time and every thing will be alright.There is no specific medicines for this condition.
As and when require he can take pain reliever for pain.Take pain reliever tablet with some antacid.
Keep joints active with exercise.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor