Is there any home remedies for abortion ?

i am almost 2 months pregnant and cant afford a doctor abortion is there any home remedies i can use?
Tue, 17 May 2011
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Sorry there is no home remedy for abortion you will have to get it done under supervision of a Gynaecologist as early as possible .Since you are unaffording please contact your nearest Government hospital for free medical help or if there is no Government hospital and you have only private set ups you can ask for help at any NGO if possible but do not delay.
Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Dear,
There are no home remedies. Do not try anything. It will result in more complications and you will end up spending much more than you would if you consulted a good gynecologist. You will need an ultrasound scan to confirm that the pregnancy is in the uterus and not outside and the exact period of gestation, so that the gynecologist can manage accordingly.
Please do not try any home remedy.
jeniffer's  Response
Thanks! I appreciate it so much. But, is abortion safe for me? What would be the possible consequences when I decided to do this?
Hi Dear,
Abortion is perfectly safe nowadays with rarely any complications.
Your doctor may advise you to take rest for a few days, that's all.