Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Is there any hameopathy medicine for uterine ulcer ?

I am 26 yr old married 6 month before & had suffered from vaginities , uti & urine infecation.all this get cured but now i have ulcer in the opening of utreus . Doctor told me to have electrocarpy cant ity get cuerd with normal medicine
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  7 Views:  374
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
You are suffering from cervical erosion reffered to as ulcer by most of the patients.Yes it can be cured by mere homoeopathy.But before that you need a PAP test cytology to be done.Consult a homoeopath because only a complete description of the case will help you to cure the case.Regular check up is always required in this case.
Take care
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
you are suffering from cervical erosion reffered to as ulcer by many patient.yes it can be cured by homoeopathy.but you need to have a PAP test cytology to be done .consult a homoeopath because a complete discription of the case will help you to cure the case .
thanks for using HCM
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, I would strongly insist you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Homeopathy does have good remedies for various ulcers, including uterine. Also the frequency of UTI etc., can be reduced with homeopathy.We would need a detailed history inorder to prescribe for you.
Kindly visit an experienced homeopath with all your reports, as it is very difficult to prescribe online. I am sure you would be benefited with the same!!!!
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
Yes for your cervical erosion homeopathy can do well. But needed a detail case history. Consult to any qualified homeopath in your city
for detail you can contact me at
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

The condition you have is called cervial lesion. There is safe and effective homoeopathic treatment for this condition.
Please get in touch with a homeopathic physician personally , and give the details of the case , along with the reports particularly the pap smear and other investigation like biopsy ( if they have been done).


For further queries-
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
you are suffering from condition called cervical erosion,you have been advised correct treatment by your doctor,we cannot suggest you nay medicines without exmining you personally,so you can follow your doctor
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor