Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Is there any gel to cut down pain for a virgin female ?

is there any gel 2 cut down pain for a virgin Dr, i have heard that there is a gel that is used 2 cut down pain at the time of intercourse for a VIRGIN female. Plz inform me about that gel. i.e easily available in medical shops
Asked On : Fri, 6 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  331
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.There is no need for such thing.You can use any lubricant if at all needed.Too much of pain is misconception and please avoid fear, as it may ruin the pleasure and can also lead to painful relation.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello ravi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
As a gel to reduce the pain at time of intercourse you can use Xylocaine jelly which is available at a local chemist.But you have to be careful during intercourse with a virgin female as even though the gel may help reduce pain there will be bleeding and even tear so be slow and careful.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor