Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Is there any food diet or herbal remedy for mydriasis ?

Is there any food, vitamin, or herbal remedy for mydriasis (dilated pupils)? I have had this condition for two months?~ A. March 17, 2011
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  271
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Mydriasis or dilatation of the pupils can be caused due to disease, trauma or use of certain drugs. In your case since it is of recent onset (2 months) finding out the cause and treating it is important.
No food, vitamins or herbal remedies would help.
Visit an opthalmologist for examination and treatment.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic!!
There is no food or vitamins that will help you with mydriasis
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor