Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Is there any exercise to increase the size of my penis ?

i m 20 years old guy n really depresse bcoz my penis is only 3inches when erect n i feel ashamed pls help what can i do? i m 20 years old male my height is 5.5 ft n m 70kg i m really really depressed.. my size is small 3inch only WHEN ERECT i mastubate frequently i have never shown it to any docter i m shy about it.. and bocz of this i feel i ll never have happy sex life n may be ll perfer to be single whole life.. pls help me i m depressed n worried is there any exercise which can help me grow a bit more.. like to some 5 to 6 inch
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  383
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Dear Joe,
Welcome to

You are too much worried about the size of penis.

The size of penis is determined by 1. Ethnicity 2. Hormonal status 3. Genetic factors.

To get rid of your anxiety, you need to understand certain facts.

Human female vagina is about 3.5 - 4.5 inches long when excited.

Of that, only the outer 1/3rd is sensitive to sexual stimulation.

That means about 1.5 inches is sensitive.

Hence a penis which more than 2 inches when erect is enough to provide exciting orgasm for a woman.

It is the art of sex rather than size of the penis that matters.


Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Kerala, India
Answered: Sat, 4 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
the herb maca, taken over time, will help increase blood flow to your penis when erect. i'm not sure how much - i'm sure you can research it, but it WILL help.
Answered: Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor