Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Is there any exercise to control premature ejaculation ?

m a boy of 17 years old im suffering from premature ejaculation so i feel very bad what can i do how can i get solution for the problem then tell me the exercise to control my premature ejaculation
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  232
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
at teh age of 17 how did you come to a conclusion that you are suffering from premature ejaculation. Share the details to get proper remedies

Clinical PSychologist
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob,do not worry this is common prob, you should consult with psychiatrist do as per his advise. rule out its cause n start proper treatment as per advise.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor