Is there any danger to remove wisdom teeth for a anxiety patient?

ok my fiance is 19 hes not over weight and he has heart disease in his family. and hes been getting chest pains and when they checked his heart they said it was beating fast and skipping beats his docter diagnoised him with anxiety . that was like a month ago. and today he went to go have his wisdom teeth removed and they couldnt do the procedure cause he would have had to been put under and it was happening again the chest pains. and it beating faster etc. that was earlier today now he says it is comiing and going i am so worried what do u think is wrong with him?
Wed, 14 Sep 2011