Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Is there any cure for pulsating clitoris and rocking legs that keep me awake at night ?

I am finding it impossible to sleep as I have to keep moving my legs or rocking to keep active. Worse is my clitoris is extremely aroused masturbation relieves but it comes back within 20 minutes. I have tried to ask but just get a funny smile. It is after 1am and I have a pulsating clitoris and legs that want to run
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  349
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
if you are not involve in exessive sexul activity and it is happening you can contact to good homeopathic physician he value your this particular symptom along with all your body symptoms and and you will be ok within few days
Answered: Thu, 9 Aug 2012
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
it seems that you are very excited sexually.
To calm down you can do masturbation.
Avoid seeing porno or sexy videos.
Before going to bed go for reading good books,magazines and prey the god.
Do some physical work or exercise during day time.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor