Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Is there any cure for nephrstic syndrom and can it be controlled by food ?

my daughter is suffering from nephrostic syndrom from past 2 years. Still her albumin level is 3+ she had taken styroid fo 5mg daily. what will we do for fully recoverd from the disaese. please give food for control the creatine level and for the cure the disease. murali from pondicherry
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Muralidharan, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Treatment for nephrotic syndrome includes treating the underlying condition that is causing it and taking medications. Kindly have Patience, as it will take some time for complete recovery. See to it that she sticks to her treatment plan and take her for regular follow up. In addition to this, Reduce the amount of fat and cholesterol in her diet. She should be eating Less Protein, Less Calcium and Less Salt diet. You can seek a help of a Dietitian for this.

I Wish her Very Good Health.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
you can also follow ayurvedic herbal medicines for the recovery of the disease.
in food you have to reduce minerals and salt.
reduce the excessive intake of water to prevent weakening of kidneys.
for details
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor