Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Is there any cure for hbs ag positive ?

hello dr. this is satish iam 24 years old and i am hbs ag +ve and hbe ag +ve. i dont knot when it attacked, two years back i was tested by blood its hbs ag +ve at that time i dont know about this disease . few months back i met an accident i tested my blood and doctor told me that its hbs ag+ve. and he said there is no cure. sir i want to know what will happens with this disease, and when will i effected ? and is there any cure in medical science or in ayurvedic treatment any thing else so please guide me
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  257
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, satis,
It seems that you have got chronic hepatitis B virus infection which is very common at young age,
Due to parenteral route like injection,sexual transmission you might got it.
At present you are carrier of the virus.
No specific treatment but can be prevented by vaccination to your surrounding people.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor