Is there any cure for getting good sleep at night ?

hi i m am 18 year student i have sleeping problem. at day time i can sleep easily but at night i cant sleep even i don t sleep in day time.
Mon, 9 Jan 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Try avoiding day time naps , if not take 20- 30 min naps not longer than that as that iself can keep you awake at night.Avoid watching tv , using laptops ,messaging atleast one hour prior to bed time.Warm milk,avoiding workouts at night also will help you sleep.Switch off all bright lights and try relaxing you body from toe to head.Maintain a reguler cycle by keeping reguler bedtime hours which will help you synchronise body rythms and sleep cycle.Also try not to think about issues or impending projects once in bed.
Hope this helps
mudit's  Response
thanks but i cant sleep i usually masturbation every night but at morning i feel so lease at morning it is very difficult to wake up.