Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Is there any chances of being pregnant?

Hi doctor, Can you please tell me if I will be pregnant . My LMP was on 24th of January 2010 I had unprotected sex with my husband on 31st of January the 8th day of my period can i be pregnant we are planning for pregnancy. I have a regular 28 day cycle. Can you please tell me if I will be pregnant based on the details above. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi Merlyn;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have missed this period then get a urine pregnancy test done at home preferable with first morning sample.If not then if you want a baby please understand:-Since you have 28 days cycle you try to have sex between 10-20th day (as this is the fertile period) of your cycle & do it on alternate days so that the quantity of sperm is more.There will be more chance of getting pregnant.
All the best.
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor