Is there any chance to conceive if missed a contraceptive pill for one day ?

hi i have taken this mercilon pill but yet i have delayed taking it and miss it for one day , could i get conceive in this case pregancy problem i think i am pregnant but i have taken this mercilon pills . ok let me tell you i get my period on the sixth of may but only for one and half day with very little and little clot and its stop immediately on sat , is that telling me that i am pregnant , i am having cramp right sight stomach on and off
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Hi, missing for only one day has no problem you cn take it on next day morning. If you want confermation then do UPT in home only by UPT kit which is easily awilable in market.