Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Is there any chance of pregnancy in oral sex?

This is going to sound dumb. I am a worrier, though, so I must ask. My fiance and I were fooling around recently, all oral sexual activity. Absolutely No penetration occurred (No vaginal sex). Is there a remote possibility I could become pregnant as a result of this? We were careful, but if by some change his sperm was exposed to(or near) my vagina, what is the likelihood of this leading to pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response

Thanks for your query,

There is absolutely no chances of pregnancy in case of oral sex. Pregnancy can only occur if semen gets assess to vagina by any means. So in your case chances are extremely rare. So dont worry.

Take care and best of luck..

Hope it helps..
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
can never get pregnant with oral sex.its only when sperm enters vagina,cervix,utereus,fallopian tubes.
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor