Is there any chance of pregnancy if I got period after the intercourse ?

i had unprotected sex on 15th night i got my periods on 22 is there any chances to get pregenancy can u give me some informations
Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you got your periods after unprotected intercourse then there is no risk of pregnancy. Pregnancy occurs when intercourse occurs at the time of ovulation. Take care.
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
hi,
i'll give you some information regarding "safe periode" avoid sex from 11th day to 21st day ,rest of the days are safe(if you have regular periodes).in your case you got your regular periods after that so nothing to worry!