Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Is there any chance for my height to increase as I am 23 years old ?

hi sir i m 23 year old male. now is it possible to increase my height. at present m 5.4inch height. so please advise can i grow more taller..
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Height growth stops by 21 years age. There is no possibility of natural increase in height. You can eat healthy fresh fruits and vegetables, high protein diet like nuts, pulses, soya, eggs, lean meat, chicken, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly to have good physique which will make you appear fit and taller.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Riyaz Nazimudheen's  Response
You cannot increase your height after 21 yrs.Also there is no medicine to increase your height.There are lots of bogus medicine that claim to increase your weight.Do not fall in their traps.You can attain height that your family has.take care
Answered: Sat, 19 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor