Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Is there any ayurvedic cure for sperm leakage ?

Hello sir! my age is 28 bout to get married. but I am having one problem. As i have seman leakge from penis lot of the times in a day, specially when i talk to my girl, it does nt have to be a sexy talk just normal talk can make the drops comeout. and it does burn as well. I am afraid what will happen it i touch her if talks can lead to leakage.please help me and let me know if it si harmfull.can it be cured easily with excercise or aurvedic medicines. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  452
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Rahul;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The leakage of semen you are talking should be prostatic fluid and not semen which comes on talking with your girl.This is a fluid secreted by prostate glands and is helpful for lubrication during sex.This is normal and not a problem so there is no reason to get treated.It is not harmful so please do not worry.Semen comes out with a feeling of pleasure and satisfaction but this fluid comes on just with thoughts or simple touch which can arouse you.Don't worry.

Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor