Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Is there any ayuevedic treatment to cure amyloidosis ?

One of my relatives suffering from amyloidosis since last one year they have consulted the top urologists from pune but no allopathic medicine is available. So please let me know is their any ayurvedic medicine to cure that disease. My Name : Rakesh S Kulkarni Place : Gadhinglaj ( Dist : Kolhapur : Mob: 09372254337 E Mail :
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  315
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Rakesh Kulkarni
Amyloidosis it difficult to treat with regular medicines, but with ayurveda panchkarma treatment you can make service whole you r body and make restore all systems.
its purification treatment. and then after medicines will works.
so please consult any nearby good panchkarma therapist for the treatment.
Answered: Wed, 4 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
if the amylodosis is hereditary it is difficult to treat.
other wise we can increase the immunity of the patient and treat this condition
for further clarification
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor