Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Is there any antibacterial soap to control body smell due excessive sweating ?

hi i am 23 year old .i have sweating problem body smellls a lot.plz give suggestion of any antibacterial soap ..also my eva spray contains triclosan.i would like to know if it can give rise to bacterial resistant strains regards
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

I advice you to use antiperspirants. These prescription strength products all include aluminum chloride hexahydrate, a powerful antiperspirant.
In case of severe sweating oral medications are also prescribed which includes Anticholenergic drugs.
I think antiperspirant will be enough for you to control this.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Answered: Thu, 23 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor