Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Is there any alternative medical treatment for palpitation of heart ?

Dear Doctor, My mother, aged about 70, suffers from knee joint problems and aches (Osteo Porosis) as well as foot bone deformity problems where pain occurs due to uric acid accumulation and angular extension growth of a bone. Also,she suffers from palpitation of the heart for which some one prescribed a non invasive surgical procedure which we do not wish to go for if medical alternative exists. Please advise correct approach. Thank you very much for your kind support and time.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Your mother is suffering from osteoarthritis and gout due to old age. These are age related degenerative diseases of the body and she needs life long therapy for smooth functioning.For palpitation of heart,cardiologist is the best person to guide you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor