Owl Image

Is there any Tablet/ Capsule available for Insulin?

Is any tablet/ capsule available for Insulin in India, If yes then from where and at how much price?
Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Treatment/Therapy
FIRST make it very clear that most of the tabs used for diabetes either enhance body insulin secretion or increase its effect.SECONDLY indications for use of insulin are different........in this we are giving outside support to body which either is unable to manufacture insulin or there is increase requirement or last the patient is not controllable with drugs............... YES tbere are some recent tabs whose action is unlike the ones earier mentioned like VIDAGLIPTEN ...but theze need to be prescribed by a dr ,reason being the same......that is INDICATION
namasthe! As far as i know there is no tablet/capsule in place of Insulin in India. but one can be happily live with diabetes if proper care taken by the induvidual. Aloevera gel is one that is doing wonderful help in this regard. I am having diabetes for the last 7 years. i am regularly taking aloevera gel alongwith some supplements of FOREVERLIVING PRODUCTS of USA and medicines for the last 5 years and living happily. These products are helping in controling diabetes as well as helping in controlling its related problems. hope you also get relief and live happyly . with regards s.gouri shanker email.gouri_shanker18@yahoo.co.in
Yes available, Dianil tablates. Dont take it directly.Olease consult your Doctor
Dianil tablets. Dont take without consulting your physician