Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Is there any CGHS dental hospital in Mumbai to put braces for my daughters teeth ?

my daughter would like to get braces put in her teeth as her teeth are not aligned. The cost in pvt dental for putting braces are high. Is it done through CGHS? Or is any CGHS dental Hospital in Mumbai providing treatment of braces for correction of teeth?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  427
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dentist 's  Response
There are Government and BMC Dental colleges and hospitals for cost considerations. CGHS hospitals are available in mumbai however dental specialities are not a part of it. You can also try at some trusts which offer orthodontic speciality, eg. Hindusabha trust in ghatkopar just outside rly stn.
Answered: Sat, 28 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dentist Dr. Varun Mishra's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,
You can better ask some dentist in your area or nearby, for this provision.
Otherwise Dental college hospitals are a cheap and good option to get the required treatment.

Thank you
Answered: Fri, 27 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dentist Dr. Gaurav Pratap Singh's  Response
you should go to dental collage insted of hospital if you want chep price & ask hod to do treatment.
Answered: Thu, 26 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Adarsh K. Desai's  Response
hi, welcome to healthcare magic, yes ortho treatments in pvt clinics is costly when u think it about one time.....but it normally takes 1-1.1/2 yr so you divide that amount over this thats why it looks costly...and if u want same treatment you can go to a good dental college like nair dental college...mumbai central...u get treated by specialist there too...but personnal attention and change of doctors is likely...thats why patients prefer private clinics...but a option u can look into...and regarding cghs...i dont know much about it...anyways...all the best and take the right decision and pls get it down by an orthodontist who specializes in braces...
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor