Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Is there an eyepatch I should wear on my right eye, please help

Greetings Doc: Recently I noticed this growth on my eyelid, and it's growing rapidly, and I'm concerned. It does not hurt, nor does it affect my eyesight, but still, somethings quite wrong, and the appearance of it is growing. A friend suggested I take Vitamin A, what home remedy can you advise since I don't have a doctor , nor the money for a doc? Also, I think it appeared since I've been using the computer daily, and all the radiation, and cathode rays, etc. -- who knows -- but I've heard that the computers are putting out invisible waves, and my skin , and body are highly susceptible to who knows what. Tell me Doc if you think it's because of the computer, because I know it only started when I started using the computer daily. Is there an eyepatch I should wear on my right eye? Help. Please help confused, and concerned. Thank you kindly.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  247
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response


Answered: Sun, 31 Jan 2010
Ophthalmologist Dr. Ankush's  Response
it could be a chalazion. It may need surgical treatment. Home remedy: take a clean towel or handkerchief dip it into warm water and hold it over the growth. repeat 4-5 times a day.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor