Is there an OTC medicine with the Acetaminophen-Dichloralphenazone-Isometheptene formula for migraine?

I am looking for an alternative to the migrain treatment called Midrin, as it has become difficult to find a pharmacy that carries that name brand. I also wonder if there is an otc med or supplement with similar properties and effectiveness to the acetaminophen/dichloralphenazona/isometheptene formula.
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
Hi
Thanks for posting on HCM
I have read and understood your concern.
It is quite difficult to find some genric drugs in some localities at times.However, medrin or other acetaminophen/dichloralphenazona/isometheptene combination drugs remain very effective in the treatment of migraine.I do not know which one you may find in you area but other drugs with same formula are : Amidrine, Duradrin, Epidrine, Nodolor.
If you still do not find any of them ,you may try a paracetamol-codein combination like klipal or other anti-migraine drugs like migretil.
Hope this will help
Best regards

Dr Mbuomboh