Is there a way to test to see if you had a stroke?

Is there a way to test to see if you had a stroke? Is there a way to test to see if you had a stroke?
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
's  Response
Tests for a stroke could include having the person smile and if one side of the lips droop when smiling means the muscles are weak and could represent a stroke. They can also grab the pointer fingers on a person and if there is a noticeable weaker grip on one side this could also be caused by a stroke. Severe headache, slurred speech, confusion, and high blood pressure sometimes is present with a stroke. Its not safe to base a stroke off of simple test like these I would go to the ER and have a Cat Scan of the brain to know for sure.