Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Is there a way to reduce the eosinophil count in my blood ?

how to reduce eosinophil in my blood ,it is more than normal amount ,i am 18 , male, no treatment done yet
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  797
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Michael,
Welcome to HCM.
Eosinophilia can occur in many allergic conditions as well as in tropical eosinophilia.
Consult a Doctor who will have to examine you, before prescribing medicines.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
do tell me if there is any problem clinically so that i can guide you better..if only eosinophill is high take tablet banoside forte 1-1-1-1 for ten days..check your AEC and IgE levels also..
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor