Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Is there a treatment to recover from the shoulder joint injury caused due to forceps during child birth ?

sir, this is vijay from hyderabad. we had one daughter age of 7 years. at the time of delivery my daughtr born with forceps with injury of right hand shoulder joint , after that we knows that baby s right hand is not working. then by doctors suggesion we doing daily physiotheropy from six years. yet be that right hand is not working properly but the hand size for seeing same as left hand except one inch length problem. so. please suggest me for any immediate recovery treatment and name of hospitals.
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Vijay ,thanks for query.Physiotherapy is the answer.When ever there is such injury things are difficult to treat.Still you take suggestion from pediatric orthosurgeon in your city.He can help in your case.bye.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor