Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Is there a treatment to cure the Erb's Palsy of my right arm ?

Doctor I m a 22yr old girl suffering from erb s palsy of right arm. It was diagnosed next day delivery. Today i m not able to do any work with my right arm & movements are restricted. I m not able to turn the palm fully. It is really worrying me. Is there any treatment available. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  292
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You may have developed contractures. You will need Physiotherapy to help in daily functioning to a better degree. Muscle relaxants may help. You will need to approach Orthopaedician for better advice.
Answered: Sun, 31 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor