Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Is there a therapy to increase height ?

hello DR i am 20 yrs old, Female, height 4.9 , want to know abt the height increase treatement,
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There is absolutely no way height can increase by any kind of supplements or products. You should understand this to avoid getting cheated. You can try losing weight, becoming fit by proper diet and exercise. Wear high heels to appear taller. Wear T-shirts/Tops with stripes to make you appear taller. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Exercise daily.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi Praveen,thanks for query.There is nothing like height increase therapy.For you are it is not possible to increase height now.When you attain age of puberty, that is when your periods start ,ends of long bones stop growing so that there will not much increase in height after this age.Please do not take anything which is making tall claims.Please take guidance from your doctor about this.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor