Is there a risk of prostate cancer while suffering from an enlarged prostate?

i am 45 yrs old male asian and my father died at age of 65 dueto prostate cancer i recently tested for psa 3 rd generation test and the value was 2.53.then i had under gone a abdominal scan and the report says my prostate is enlarged and the volume is 33 cu cm.is there a risk of prostate cancer.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Your PSA is now within normal limits. You need to get a regular check with an urologist including digital RECTAL exam periodically.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.