Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Is there a permanent cure for my sinusitis problem ?

i m suffering from chronicle infection n i also have a sinusitis what is my disease name and what do i do to treat them permanently
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  195
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear, Hello,
Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
You have written all this in very vague language. Seems you suffer from CHRONIC SINUSITIS-- Chronic- a disease of long duration, Sinusitis- inflammation of a nasal sinus. It is a diseases treated by ENT specialists so please consult an ENT specialist. Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum

Please mention your symptoms , so that somthing can be suggested.

If you mean you have frequent, long lasting colds- it can be SINUSIITS and/or ALLERGIC RHINITIS.

For the above conditions you can try homeopathy , will give permanent solutions.


For further queries-
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor