Is there a particular cleanser to clean a burn wound on the stomach?

I accidentally got a burn from a steamer for clothing. The hot steam burned an area on my stomach and it is red and blistered. It is at the waist so it is painful when bending over . it happened about week ago but it is taking al long time to heal. I have been keeping it clean and using using Neosporin . Is there a particular soap/ cleanser I should use ? Do you have any other recommendations.

Wed, 29 Aug 2018

Blistering suggests that it is a second degree burn involving the upper part of dermis I.e papillary dermis. A second degree burn may heal with some scarring and it may take a long time to heal specially if it is over a wider area.

In such cases daily non sticky antibiotic impregnated wet dressings Or epidermal growth factor impregnated silver Sulphadiazine cream may hasten healing by encouraging the epidermal regeneration while preventing bacterial Superinfection.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.