Is there a non-medical solution to high blood pressure?

Mon, 12 Sep 2011
Treatment/Therapy
's  Response
Yes. Absolutely, besides using supplements, getting regular exercise, and closelly monitoring your diet: A friend of mine with life-long, dangerously high BP was a member of a clinic for such patients and had roiutine monitoring and meds prescribed. He decided to go to an accupuncturist for treatments along with herbs and his BP became normal. Some months later, he wnet back to the BP clinic, they examined him, and asked hiim why was he there. He said, I have high BP. They said, no you don't, so why are you here? It definitely can be done.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
HI well come to HCM.
Non medical treatment can be adviced only if the HBP is just border line it can not
work at all or should not try at all in moderate to severe HBP, Because you are never
sure of out come and how long it will take to give you benefit. YOu should try all non
medica measures along with medical treatment in mild to moderate case to get additional
help. things like salt restriction, avoiding fatty foods, exercier, Yoga, giving up vices etc
can provide you additional help. Thanks