Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Is there a natural way to increase follicle size?

i am 30 year old woman i have no any child,in 28 year ihave suffered ovarian cyst problome, dr done laproscopy segery, after 8month later ihave again found my myboth overy have ovarian cyst again dr done open surgery before one year,that time i have ovarian endomatrioma,dr continue my treatment dr say your right overy contain one folicles of size 10mm in the day 10th, iask you dr how can my folicles size increadses, without effect my endomatriomas please suggest me any natural way
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  2430
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
welcome to HCM

The size of your follicle is determined by the amount of FSH, LH and esradiol hormone in the cycle

In women with endometriotic cysts there is an imbalance of the hormones due to repeated surgeries
You will require minimal ovarian stimulation for proper ovulation to take place and get pregnant

hope to have answered your query
dr nandita thakkar
Answered: Sun, 6 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor