Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Is there a medicine that can treat the painful intercourse ?

hi,i m a virgin girl and i tried having sex once and i think it was fully penetrated,i bleed a lilltle bit for a week and the second time i tried having sex it was after a week,it was very painful even to insert the tip of penis and i stopped trying from then,i want to have sex but the pain won t let me,is there anything i can do to help ease the pain?something like loacl anesthesia to help through the second time and may be from the 3rd time ,it won t hurt
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
try application of KY Jelly just before the act it will help in lubrication and will not cause any pain
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor