Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Is there a medicine available to retain the erection after some preejaculatory fluid is discharged ?

hi, my age is 25,male, the problem i m facing is after excitement erection is gud but after that some drops of liquid starts coming and i loose erection, pls suggest any mediciene for this issue my age is 25. sex male, some sort f colorless liquid coming from penis after excitement, and i lose erection, i m much worried abt this, can someone suggest some medicine for that
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
the colorless fluid is pre seminal fluid.
it is natural fluid contain no harmful substance
loosing erection has psychological aspect.
dont think about it,
u will be al right
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor